Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Devil at my Bedside

     We all need to understand that this earth we live on is full of spirits. Some good and some bad. Some holy while too many are ungodly. Many evil spirits in the first and second heavens.  

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.


 Some years ago around 2005 or 2006, my wife and I were in someone's home that we knew. Now back in the year 2000 while we were dating, we sat outside that very same house and I told my wife Latasha that there are many demons in the house. So five or six years later we decided to go into the home and pray through out the house and touch everything and every wall while commanding the demons to come out and leave for good. We already knew that that house was not a house of prayer because no one ever prayed the way we did and we prayed fervently. One night we were sleeping in the top floor bedroom. Why the walls were all painted red I don't know! To be honest that was never a comfortable place to sleep at. There was also a light shinning through the window from the house next door. It wasn't very bright but it was just enough light to see a little in the bedroom. I fell fast asleep and had a dream that I just don't remember but it was the way I woke up that stands out in my mind. While sleeping I remember feeling a presence in the room. Now you know there are times when you are sleep and can often times feel if someone is in the room standing over you or moving around. When that happens you usually open your eyes just enough to see who it is or it just may startle you. This presence that I felt over me was very, very, very evil! It was a terrible bad feeling and I don't know how else to describe it. It was so evil that I had to open my eyes thinking that some one was in the room with me other than my wife. I then opened up my eyes and what did I see?? I saw a demon!!! As God is my witness and with me right now, I am telling you the truth! It was very scary! This demon was standing to my right foot slightly leaning over me! The demon was in the form of a man in all black attire and it appeared to have a hat or something on its head. The face was so evil and black. The light that was coming through the window did not do much but just showed how black this demon was. This thing was darker than black. It was more like an abyss type of black. I looked at it and it looked at me noticing that I see it then it disappeared. When I looked to my left I saw the demon in his hideous spirit form going down into a dark black hole at super speeds. You can see the demonic spirit twirl and spin like a fish into the abyss. It was like the angel of the Lord had toss the demon down to hell. Demons are real, hell is real!

Be blessed and put God first daily!

1 comment:

  1. IVE FELT THAT SAME BAD PRESENCE. IT IS THE MOST UGLIEST FEELING ANYONE COULD EVER FEEL.

    ReplyDelete