Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Power in the Supernatural

Just reflecting back on the power of God and how amazing it is to experience the supernatural when not expecting anything. Several years ago I was stepping up my prayer life and seeking God more. I felt great in my walk with Christ and knew that my prayer life was improving. One afternoon I was in the bedroom watching television when realizing that I was sleepy. So I dosed off. Now when I feel asleep, the front of my body was facing the t.v while laying on the very edge of the bed. After I had a good short nap I woke up but just laid there with my eyes open. I could see and hear the t.v because I was still right in front of it. Then all of a sudden with my back to the whole entire bed I saw the Lord start to outline the head of the bed in such a beautiful purple! The purple outline started from left to right of the head-board moving in a graceful rhythm while making its way to the pillows, blankets, and the very foot of the bed! How I was able to see it I don't know? It was like I was hovering over the bed watching God color it in purple. WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment