Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introduction - Dreams

     Hello blog world? I'm Todd Edward Davis with a new way of sharing with others of what I've experienced through the work of God as well as the work of Satan. I will be blogging about dreams and visions with spiritual warfare and all of the like. I'm going to give it to you straight with the whole truth before the Holy Father. More men and women of God should share dreams and not be worried about what others may think or say. I will be sharing with you a whole lot about myself with spiritual dreams that started way back as a young child. Spiritual dreams that made me cry, think, scared, perplexed, angry, and made me just a total wreck! Some people don't understand me nor know me but are quick to judge even the people that has known me for years, lol. I really want people to know about my spiritual dream life and that it could have messages to follow. I will be sharing about the glory of the Lord showing up in my room. Plus encounters with angels of light and angels of darkness! Mind blowing things so he that have an ear let him hear. So please follow my blog and I promise you that it will be well worth it. God bless you all and may He keep you in perfect peace.

1 comment:

  1. Thisvis a good page! I also have been dreaming since little. I started at the age of 7. I recently started typing them up. As a journal, so people could believe that they are real and God does open up the spirtual realm. I also dream beautiful and battles with spirts. May i ask how did you set up this blog? I have my dreams typed up in email to get dates. And on a bible app.

    ReplyDelete