Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

TRANSPORTED IN THE SPIRIT

Praise the Lord! I just wanted to share this short dream of some sort that God has not yet given me a revelation about. I remember being in some type of huge building that had many floors. The building was enormous and very odd shaped. I can't really remember every little detail of the building and didn't understand exactly what I was doing there. I just remember sort of going back and forth from one part of the inside building to the next on different levels. There was one thing that I did notice was that my vision was very blurry like it is when I'm not wearing my glasses or contacts. Here's where it gets strange. I found myself standing at a very large entrance to the outside of a building. While I was standing at this entrance to the outside my vision started to clear up to the point where I was seeing 20/20! I was transported in the spirit to a foreign country of which I don't know and never have visited before. Ladies and gentlemen as I am sitting here typing this I can assure you that it was not my imagination but it was the real thing. I had just been transported in the spirit to this foreign country. As I stepped into the entrance to the outside I saw people walking right by me. It is if you are standing on a sidewalk somewhere or on the beachwalk in Santa Monica, CA where you see people walking pass you from left to right. While I was watching these people walking from left to right and from right to left, I observed their face and hair. Their hair was a dark color which appeared to be a good grade of hair. They had varying height with a normal body weight. I cannot leave this very important clue to let me know that I was transported in the spirit. When I first came to the beginning point of the entrance to see outside, I smelled a very bad odor! My sense of smell was working 10x that of my normal sense of smell. I was thinking that this just doesn't happen in a normal dream so it must be something greater. I was smelling this as I walked out onto this rocky ground that had dirt. It looked to be a dirt trail of some sort with rocks and pebbles. There was also a medium wall running the direction of the trail with trees in the back drop. The people that I was watching looked to be from a middle eastern country or close to it. I was standing directly in the middle of the rocky dirt trail watching these humans. I know and believe that I was transported to a far foreign land in the spirit...

No comments:

Post a Comment